Monday, March 23, 2009

New rules – new winners

I picked up a book at the library yesterday written by Seth Godin called “Small is the new big”. It so happens that I also follow his blog, a recommendation from another visionary and my business associate Russell Holland. A highly recommended read, the blog that is, I haven’t read the book yet so I can’t comment on that - though it seems to be as thought provoking as his daily commentary. The first chapter of the book is titled “new rules, new winners”, It didn’t surprise me that the first page reads “Blogs Matter – If you want to grow, you’ll need to touch the information-hungry, idea-sharing people who read (and write) them.”
What did surprise me is the book was released in 2006. Seth is a pioneer and a visionary, the rest of us have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment