Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick’s Day is a fine day for your first ever blog and I haven't even had a Guinness yet. There are lots of Brady's in Ireland and our family originates from Castlebar in County Mayo so it’s a must to toast our ancestors.

Saint Patrick was a gentleman,
Who through strategy and stealth,

Drove all the snakes from Ireland,
Here’s a toasting to his health.
But not too many toastings
Lest you lose yourself and then
Forget the good Saint Patrick
And see all those snakes again.

'Beannachtam na Feile Padraig!' Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I’m really enjoying working with Craig, Rus and Helen on the Monday Morning project. I’m the Neanderthal who has proudly accomplished the use of email, a web site and wait for it... electronic invoicing! Web 2.0 could be compared to the arrival of Cromagnum Man. The choices are simple, take the more evolved path or die.

I’m really lucky to have this opportunity and also provide the perfect target customer to test the Monday Morning products and services on. Hey if I can do it, anyone can do it. If you are reading this then you will know that I can post (Why post? Why not publish?) a blog.

Last month I used Skype and attended a webinar for the first time. It is a whole new world and I invite anyone who is serious about business growth to join me on this wonderful journey of discovery.

Over the last week I have presented three business workshops to a total of 28 people and completed one on one coaching with 15 business owners. I’ve also driven 860kms, contributing to global warming and a sore backside. Using Web 2.0 tools I could have presented three workshops to hundreds of people, completed one on one coaching with 15 business owners, driven nowhere, done more exercise, had more time off and made more money.

Now let me think.....

Web 2.0 it’s the way of future business!

No comments:

Post a Comment