Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The sun rises on Monday Morning

Welcome to the Monday Morning Blog (even though it is Tuesday evening that I write this). We are in the business of offering information and services to assist businesses in the use of the Internet and encouraging their engagement in the Web 2.0 environment. I’ve been an advocate for this medium for many years and this; I have to confess, is my first entry in my very first blog. I am agonisingly aware that given this is a brand new blog I will be a lonely voice for a while so if you are reading this now you very well may be taking my blog virginity from me, and for that I thank you. I have for some time followed others in their blog worlds and enjoyed the free thinking and verbosity of this forum so I hope I can stand up and be counted as a worthy contributor. Please come back and make yourself part of the www.mondaymorning.biz family, you may see if you venture further to investigate, we are very much in start up mode. We are predominantly focused on the growth and development of NZ business but given we are a small island nation at the bottom of the world, we would certainly like input, feedback and the opportunity to network with others in the global business community.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, not sure that I fancy taking your "blog virginity" but I guess someone had to do it. Good luck with the venture Craig. I've always valued your contribution in the past, particularly at the Tauranga Chamber of Commerce, and look forward to seeing how this progresses and learning from your insite.

    ReplyDelete